Click on the appropriate link below to schedule your appointment online.
What to expect:
On your first visit you will need to fill out paperwork, including a health history. Please arrive 10 minutes early to do this. We will review your health concerns with you and discuss a treatment plan. You will then move into the community treatment room and find an available recliner to commence treatment. Allow between 60 and 90 minutes for your first visit; Subsequent visits will involve about a 5 minute interview and will last about an hour.
As our waiting room space is limited, please make sure you arrive on time for your appointment. Patients arriving later than 10 minutes after their scheduled time may not be seen.
First visit suggestions:
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to fill out paperwork.
- Wear comfortable clothing. We will need to access your lower arms and legs for treatment.
- Have a little food in your belly. Receiving acupuncture on an empty stomach can leave you feeling tired.
- Please bring cash or check for payment. We currently do not accept debit or credit.
*First appointment only, add $10.00 to your payment to cover paperwork.
*NOTE: We have a 24 hour cancellation policy. No shows and same day cancellations will be charged a fee.
*Remember, we accept cash or check only.
Need to cancel your appointment online with 24 Hours Notice?
- Go to : http://www.acupunctureforall.org
- From the Columbia City homepage, choose Return Visit
- Select My Appointments from the top menu
- Select the Cancel button from the far right column
- Confirm cancellation