We are currently hiring for the following positions: Office Manager; Substitute Acupuncturist; and Acupuncturist for regular Friday-Saturday shifts. For details, send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
The Community Acupuncture Project in West Seattle is hiring. We have been open since 2009. We are currently open 7 days a week and have 4 acupuncturists giving 200 treatments/week. We work closely as a team to provide the best care to our patients.
We are looking for a punk for 2-3 shifts, must be available Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays with additional subbing opportunities and room for growth. We are also hiring for ongoing substitute acupuncturists. Position opens March 2018. Paid training beforehand.
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, Attn: punk applications. Please state why you want to practice community acupuncture, what is your experience with CA, training, background, and availability. Be specific!
• Valid Washington acupuncture license
• Valid malpractice insurance
• POCA Membership, familiarity with “Acupuncture is Like Noodles” or “Fractal”, and having attended a CA101 Community Acupuncture workshop or a POCAfest
*Commitment to mission and philosophy of providing affordable health care
• Physical ability to work a fast-paced shift (5-6 hrs, 4-4.5 hrs of needling)
• Good communication skills, responsive by phone and email
• Ability to learn basic computer functions essential for completing the work —Familiarity with online scheduling, EHR charting, Canva and graphic design skills are a plus
• Compassion for people who are suffering and experience with attending to a diverse population of clients, including: poc, immigrants, people with extremely difficult financial circumstances, LGBT folks, trauma survivors, people with disabilities, people with addictions, people struggling with the impact and effects of oppression
• Comfort with using meridian/channel-based, distal-point acupuncture as your main practice modality and confidence in the effectiveness of simple, frequent acupuncture protocols
• Ability to communicate clearly, succinctly, and compassionately with patients and staff
• Self-motivation, good organizational skills, calmness and focus when multi-tasking
• Commitment to the collaborative spirit and openness to receiving and positively responding to feedback and correction
• Spanish, Vietnamese (or other non-English) language skills are a plus
Queers, people of color, bilingual folks strongly encouraged to apply.